Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Day You Said Goodnight


..I will always stay the same..
..I don't know why it hurts me so badly..
..Why can't I face the fact that you'll never be mine..
..Why did you accept someone else that's not as worthy as someone..ehemm..like..ME..
..I still love you and I know you still do love me..love for a friend who had once been special to you..
..By the way, this hell you let me in is better than having you around..
..Now someone had shed light on me..
..Someone had awaken me from my slumber in the darkness..
..I hope things will be alright from now on..
..I hope that if we'll meet some other time, you'll have the courage to say that you don't love me..
..I already stopped believing in you..
..'Coz you'll never be mine..
..I know the consequences I will go through after I leave your life..
..I heard from a friend of mine that you're not together anymore..
..Good heavens..
..
..
..
.. WELCOME TO MY HELL LIFE

No comments:

pahrak15

pahrak15
Hi!

Followers