Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Wish Us All the Best

It's the time for us to separate ways. All the memories we shared will be cherished and prospered. I hope everything will be alright for us. Leaving each other would be very hard for me. All the times when we laugh together, we argue together, and the times we confide with each others are the moments I won't forget. I hope you won't forget it also.

I thank everyone for being a part of my High School life especially to my close friends. Micah for sticking with me... thank you for always answering my phone calls when we were in first year. Thank you for still being there when we had our different sections already. Thank you for all the not so funny jokes you delivered because i know you don't have that big sense of humor. Thank you for listening to my problems and stories in life. You influenced me a lot in many ways. I will always keep the things you told me.

To Mami Che... Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for always helping me. Whenever I make fun of you, I know you got pissed off a lot of times. Thank you for the goodness and kindness you showed. I will never forget you.

To everyone who had been very dear to me, Milky, Ejae, and Patrick, thank you for the friendship we established. Thank you for the moments when we are together and we enjoyed each others company. I will really miss you guys.

To my classmates from I-O, II-O, Barangay Oxy, and Latax, I won't forget you. Even though we decreased in number, you are and will be still a part of who I am today. Thank you for the healthy criticisms and opinions.

To my dear advisers from 1st year to 4th year, Ma'am del Val, Ma'am Saburao, Ma'am Orsal, and Ma'am Lim, thank you for your encouragement and patience. Thank you for guiding me to the right path and helping us with our problems.

To the teachers who molded me and taught me as a person, thank you for everything. I would always respect you. I would not forget you. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

This coming graduation would be very memorable since I think it is the last time we would be complete. I hope to see you again.

No comments:

pahrak15

pahrak15
Hi!

Followers