Sunday, February 15, 2009

Three Long Days of Birthday Celebration

Yay, I went home late last Friday and found my cousin there. My aunts cooked my handa for my birthday so she can eat good food. We had fried chicken and pancit. That is the start of my weekend birthday special.wahahaha.

Saturday was nice for many are greeting me already even though it is not yet my birthday. We had porridge for supper.

Finally, may day came. I had the fun run that day and I received my gifts. I received clothes that I think I'll wear for JS. So now I don't have problems regarding what to wear.

I did not expect for anymore that Monday because the weekend seemed very well to me already. I got home and when I checked on the fridge, I saw a cake. The cake was supposed to be made yesterday, since there was no current, it was not baked.

Let me have this page to greet everyone who had,are,will be celebrating their birthdays this month of February;
Aira, Kathleen, Ma'am Mae, Sir Ces, Alrich, Chala, may you have a peaceful and joyful year ahead of you. May this year bear more blessings to all of you.

I thank also everyone who greeted me you are too many to mention but atleast let me thank some;
Micah for calling many time just to greet me, Hana, Mami Che, and to my classmates.

No comments:

pahrak15

pahrak15
Hi!

Followers