Sunday, September 28, 2008

Let's Call it a Day

That Saturday was tiring whooh!. A woke up around seven and took a bath. When I was finished, I looked for something to wear. I sneaked out in the ironing stand and let my aunt flat ironed my polo. My Ninang saw me and told me that I should have prepared it before the day. I had two polo but I don't know what to wear. I had chosen the blue stripped one. Now I am ready to go. We had gone to Magallanes Adventist Church around 8:45 a.m. The program was starting back then. I saw a glance of it and it was about kids and what they are to eat. Their costumes were graet. They had worn head costumes that represent their character. An example of which is a candy. We went outside the church to get ready for our part. We were to sing in the first part of the fellowship. I think the song was good enough. We went outside to listen to the lesson. We sang another song for the second part of the fellowship. The sermon ended around 12:30 at noon. We had our lunch then I took a nap for a short while. We had our A.Y. then. We had sang a song at the beginning. I really don't know what happened inside the church 'cause I was outside sleeping. After the A.Y. was a concert of a blind man, Mr. ...... This man was incredible. Not only he can play the piano as good as a physically well man. He told a story of himself before he became an Adventist. He can play accordion as well. He really inspired me to pursue my music career(ahemmm). He is a good singer. He was awesome out there. Inspite of being blind, he did not stop from this disability but instead he used it as his inspiration. When we went home, the rain started to pur. It rained until it had poured harder. I got so tired and man I was so sleepy.

No comments:

pahrak15

pahrak15
Hi!

Followers