Monday, September 22, 2008

What a Day


Well, this is the time when I don't have anything to do. I DID NOT JOIN THE FIELD TRIP. We still have classes even though many of my classmates left for the Career Orientation to be held in Tagaytay. Atleast I have time to post for my blog. I have nothing much to do right now. I had finished reading my DC comics issue 49. I went in the IT center to edit and post new blog entries. I'm together with my cool friends(they did not join th e trip as well). We are doing random things like touring around the campus and eating our lunch as early as 9 in the morning. I don't know what will happen this afternoon but I know that it will be BORING! Maybe I'll play runescape later. I am thinking of not attending school this afternoon but I think it is not allowed. Many opposing things come in my mind but I don't know what to do.





No comments:

pahrak15

pahrak15
Hi!

Followers