Sunday, September 21, 2008

Another Special Saturday

Another Saturday had passed. We went to Silang to sing. On the way there, the sky got dark and the rain poured. It didn't stop until we got in the venue. Our car accidentally hit the spotlight of an FX when we tried to park in because of the very strong rain. We had two sets of songs which we sang. It had been a great day for us. We had reached our home late 7 p.m. My sister told me that I should eat right then for we will go to a funeral. We are about to sing there. I had eaten my supper as fast as I could. On the funeral, we were not able to get a nice seat. I stayed in the grassy part where I can feel the jumping over my foot. I saw my teachers in elementary at the funeral. I felt exhausted when we went home.

No comments:

pahrak15

pahrak15
Hi!

Followers