Sunday, September 14, 2008

Random Events1

After some time, I had created a new entry. I forgot all about this blogging and stuff. I got too busy with playing online games. As far as I could remember, my last entry with sense was my first entry as well. Now I will start all over again.

What had happened to me since the start of schooling?
I had new classmates, old ones, new friends, new environment, new teachers, new set of subjects, and new experience. I am now finally in the last high school life I need to go through. Thank God for still helping me through.

This whole time I was amazed. We had formed a musical group. My cousins, one is playing the piano, the other one is the violin, and me, the flute made a great team as musicians. After the short exposure. Me and my cousin who plays the violin had been playing our insruments in our church during A.Ys. I felt sorry for my cousin who plays the piano for she had to go back to school early afternoon during Saturdays, and for that reason, she was not able to play with us.

Every weekdays had been hard for me for the school is really one heck of a thing. You should it first in your agenda for it is really a big deal. Especially during the examinations. And the day which I'm afraid of came. It was the test day. (MORE TO COME...)

pahrak15

pahrak15
Hi!

Followers