Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Beat Me

My playmates in any of the online games I played, playing, about to play, here is a tribute to you. JOKE

I liked it when I discover new things and tell it to my friends and likes it.

I played Runescape since I was first year. It had never gotten into my mind that I will love this game in a manner where I will make my classmates get hooked onto it.

It is funny when I get reactions that they liked the game, help them with that, help them with this. I thank my classmates for liking this game.

I had played getamped already and I somewhat liked it. I had played gunbound, and I think I did not like it.

Currently I am playing travian, ikariam. Runescape, hackthissite.

Things I want to play but I think im over aged: clubpenguin, millsberry, adventure quest.

I had meet a lot of online friends now. I never think that it would be so nice to play online and meet new friends.

No comments:

pahrak15

pahrak15
Hi!

Followers