Sunday, October 5, 2008

Whoot Whoot!!!

This day is a very non interesting day. I don’t know what had gotten to my mind to make this post. Maybe I missed blogging already for I always play on the computer. Ill tell you my routines when I sit on the hot seat or should I call it the “chair”.

First, I wash my hand before touching the keyboard. Of course plugging the computer in would be nice. Next is opening three web browsers. One for gaming, one for checking my mail, one for opening my accounts in several online groups I had entered. And the last is opening one mozilla page to play runescape. Well that’s about it. That is my ritual when I open my cousin’s computer. But now it will change. I’m about to have my laptop this coming January. My aunt from States is sending me a laptop. Of course people reacted when I said it’s from the States. All right I admit it. There’s a part of me that boasts. Of course, if you can boast something.

To cut the story short, I am looking forward to year 2009.

No comments:

pahrak15

pahrak15
Hi!

Followers