Sunday, October 5, 2008

Intramurals S.Y. 2008 - 2009

Well it is the time of the year when we had our intramurals. Before the said event, a lot of speculations and discussions were made about the intramurals. I can’t say anything with that matter. Intramurals will still be fun, I guess so.

To start off, a week before the intramurals, my friends always put on that topic. They will say that the intramurals won’t be any good for it will be grouped by year level, and of course they know that the seniors will win. I don’t have any comment about that.

Any groupings with me will be fine. I want to be closer to the other fourth years before we graduate as may God allow, and I am also willing to reach out with the other Sayanistas in school for I am not so good with mingling with others.

And finally, the day that I think everyone is waiting for, the intramurals hopped in. Everyone was enthusiastically braced in to cheer for their teams. I liked the start off. The SALIW dancers danced to the limit to show off what they got. Too bad I don’t have my own cam to capture each moment.

The game started and the day had passed. A lot of great memories had been shared on the first day. Why not call it off and talk about it tomorrow. Students can’t stop their chatting so even on y.ms students are alerting each other on what had happened that they.

It went on until the last day of the intramurals. I had a bitter day. I played tug of war and I got a present. A very unreasonable present. It’s all my fault. I’m so stupid that I tied the rope on my hand and what did I get? I got a somewhat huge wound. And it turned into a very unpleasant scar that I need to live with for at least a year or so. I wish this will fade sooner or later.

And that was about it. Nothing much worth to remember except for of course, the closeness of the batch. I can still feel it until the intramurals is over.

No comments:

pahrak15

pahrak15
Hi!

Followers