Saturday, January 3, 2009

Better Late Than Never, Happy Holidays!!!

Whew, after so many months of being out of this blogging stuff, I'm back. I would like to greet everyone a Happy New Year. I hope everyone will have a great time this coming year and let us not forget the moments we had shared with our special someone. I hope everyone the best for this coming year unlike mine. Yeah, you read it, unlike mine. WTF, I had a bad new year. Before the clock stroke at midnight, I had the worst time. We had a family problem that was brought up until now. I cannot put a lot of dtails 'coz of course it is very private. I just want to share that to every reader.

Well, we should not carry grudges anymore this year of the Ox. Maybe I'll carry it until next year. I hope this problem would be ended. I know whoever did that to us wil be happy to what he had done. Thank you for giving us problem before the year had ended. New year, new roblem. Bye now

No comments:

pahrak15

pahrak15
Hi!

Followers