Saturday, January 3, 2009

Fine Christmas

I know that the spirit of Christmas is giving but how can I give if I have nothing? XP

I had a lot of fun this Christmas but not as much as the past few Christmas I had. I think everyone knows what had happened to my family. Almost every year we diminish in number when Chrsitmas comes. This year, my cousins flew abroad to make their Mom happy for she is longing for them. We had a very peaceful Christmas. We had enough food for everyone. After eating my cousin from the neighborhood dropped by and celebrated her Christmas with us. We opened our gifts and guess what, I received one whole pack of Butterfinger, a Superman shirt and handkerchief. We had fun for she had brought Wow Magic Sing and we stayed until three in the morning.

I had fun. On the 25th I woke up around 10 because of the children asking for papasko. I helped my Ninang distribute money to every caroler. I went to Caingin in the afternoon to meet my other Aunts. I had gone to the cemetery to visit my mother's and brother's grave.

No comments:

pahrak15

pahrak15
Hi!

Followers