Monday, January 5, 2009

Twilight

..Buzz.. It's Twilight, remember? Who among of you can say that you were not bitten by th fact that it was a hit book and movie?

I still can recall the days before I don’t know anything about Twilight. I have heard it already from my classmate but I don’t pay much attention to it. My life was so dull. Joke. Am I so melodramatic? Next, I read the Twilight book in the internet, a good friend of mine passed an e-book of it. I bought Eclipse, the third installment of Twilight Saga for it is the only available book on the mall that time. I had fun reading the first book so I told it to my sister. She bought one Twilight and New Moon after I told her that. She found it entertaining.

In our campus, my classmates had been brainwashed and got the Twilight fever. Almost everywhere you go you can here them say anything about Twilight. I don’t condemn them for acting that, in fact I like it. I can understand more deeply how the bite of the vampires flowed through their system.

I’m one of the fans too. I to be real, I had bough one poster and one shirt of Twilight. I don’t know what made me like it but I was bitten by the Vamps as well.

The motion picture was set to be aired here on the 26th of November. I watched it on the 29th. It seemed lacking. I was looking for some more. At least it had given me the picture of Twilight so I won’t be mislead while reading the next book.

Even after the movie was out there still Twilight fever in our classroom. I can still here them talking about it. Even the soundtrack was a hot topic. The next movie, New Moon was also a big question for us. There are a lot of rumors that they’ll change some of the casts and even the director. I don’t know but I’m currently waiting for the next ones.

1 comment:

ineedmcdreamy said...

haha..as expected.

lahat ata ng tao may TWILIGHT blog.

anyways, niceee.

pahrak15

pahrak15
Hi!

Followers