Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tanging Ina Nyong Lahat/ Star City

Last 30th of December, our church had an annual excursion. I did not join for I always feel that my back is aching. I don’t want to feel that I’ll split into two because I can’t carry my other half because of the pain. My older sister was the only one who joined the said event. The departure was set to 5: 30 in the morning but they were able to set off around 7, because of the driver. I think they went to Pasig Rainforest Park. I won’t like it there because my sister told me that she had just wasted her time. Good thing I did not join. They stopped by to a mall after that. Actually we had planned for that. I, together with my older cousin and younger sister will meet there up to watch a movie. Because there was allotted time for my sister to go back to the bus, she got her things and told the field trip coordinator that she had to meet us up and she won’t join them for the ride to the next destination.

We met at a store where we thought of the film we’re gonna watch. We had chosen the sequel of Tanging Ina, Tanging Ina Nyong Lahat. I guess we agreed on that part. It’s a good thing that my sister loked for the schedule of filming after she had gone to the mall. It was 12:50 pm and thank goodness we were just right in time when the movie started.

The movie started when Ina (Ai – Ai) woke up on her birthday. She was thinking that her children will surprise her but she was wrong. Her children forgot that it was her birthday and she was the one who was surprised. That started the story. Because she was not working that much she thought that she had been useless already. She tried to study again so she can find more decent work from the last time. Her best friend, (Eugene) saw news clipping that Malacanang is looking for a chambermaid. They interpreted it as the person who chooses chandeliers for the beautification of Malacanang Palace. They were hired to work as maids, of course.

They tried to have a photograph together with the president but they were always very unfortunate. One night, the president went to the kitchen to look for food but there was no cooked food. Fortunately for Ina, she was there and she and the president were able to mingle for some time.

The next day, she overheard that the vice president wants the president to be killed. She got a proof for the files that were blown by the wind but she was to late to relay it to the president. The president had gone to a speech so she followed her.

The following scenes were very funny. A guy near me literally falls into his seat while watching the movie. It was worth it. There were a lot of quotable quotes like, “ Ako ang nagtanim, iba ang kumain, dahil diet ako.” “Ang babaeng hindi natutumba ay dating kundoktora.” It was so good. Even sometimes I can’t stop from laughing. There were scenes that Ai – Ai was doing drama and I was moved. I felt her pain.

And so after watching we went to eat. We ate at a pizza place. We thought of following to Star City because that was the next destination of the field trip. I don’t have a choice. All of them wanted to.

When we got there, I enjoyed watching my friends ride on the rides. I dared myself if I can ride on Surf Dance. That was so sick. Five turns before us, someone on the ride fell out of consciousness. The ride was set to stop. I got afraid of riding but there is no more turning back, I will waste my one hour of waiting if I’ll quit. I had great time riding it. It felt like you are being twisted in the air. I can’t explain my facial expression that time. I was enjoying it, at the same time, afraid if I’m gonna fall. After the ride I felt that my stomach is rotating. We were about to fall in line for Wild River but there was not enough time.

We went hone around two in the morning because we just had public transportation units as our ride home. I had a great time.

No comments:

pahrak15

pahrak15
Hi!

Followers