Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Current Events 2

The Case of the Alabang Boys had been a very hot topic in the news and in the congress. I know I have no rights to speak on this matter because I’m not on the right position to say so but this is just a reaction. People resort to different acts when they have problem. They sleep, sing, dance, they put there attention to other things so they can feel at ease, worst they resort to drugs to totally forget everything for some time.

The problem starts with us; it will become the problem of our family, last, the community. If only our parents can guide us in everything we do, I think there won’t be any trouble, but of course, that is impossible.

Next, in the part where there is an alleged bribery, no one knows it except for the person involved. I hope justice shall prevail with this matter. I don’t know if this still exists in our society now.

No comments:

pahrak15

pahrak15
Hi!

Followers