Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Is it Goodbye?

There are lot of ways people may depart either physically or emotionally, we still had moments that we cherish with them. Lately, people around me depart, some for good, and some are not.
Virgil. He is nice to me. He had been classmates for two years. We have a lot in common. We get along with the type of music we listen to, the acts we do. We enjoy each others company. I can say that everyone in our batch is close to him because he is friendly. Now he had gone to America together with his brothers. We only talk to each other through chatting in the net.
Jaja. She is very adorable. Even she has a lot of flaws, I still like her. Even I give her a lot of criticisms she accepts it. She is very friendly. She likes to ask me about my life. We call the interview to each other, autopsy. I miss her for she had gone to another school for some reason.
Jape. He is my online-playmate/classmate. We and some of my classmates always play web browser games because we don’t need to download it. He is very friendly. I don’t know why but he is prone to sickness. He always tell our adviser that his head is aching. He is very secretive.

Those people I had mentioned had been very dear to me. I’m sad because I don’t see them much but at least I can still talk to them. I will never forget the friendship they had established and I know that our classmates will feel the same way towards them.

No comments:

pahrak15

pahrak15
Hi!

Followers