Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sabina

Last year, our teacher in English gave us a play entitled, “Sabina.” Everyone had anticipated for it at first. Vacation was almost over so my classmates set a practice before it goes too late. The play week entered and good thing our teacher told us that it will be done next Monday for she is to attend somewhere else on Friday, the play date.

Sabina is a light play of a girl who felt in love with a merchant man. She is ready to love even it is against all the odds. Her brother was one of those who were really against about the affair of Sabina and Mr. George. Antero, the brother, was furious and he wants to end the relationship. Sabina did not listen to him until one night, when she and Mr. George talking, she learned that Mr. George had already been married. She did not take it and committed suicide.

I was the one who played the role of Antero. I tried to do everything I could to deliver my lines well but I failed. I think what happened during the actual performance was a disaster. I hope my classmates won’t curse me when they read this. With the grace given to us by our teacher, we received 85 and I think that was fair enough.

2 comments:

Seira said...

It's fine to say it that way.
We tend to forget our lines when we're tense. It usually spells disaster when there is no mastery of the lines within the characters.

Anyway, good job!

~xXx~ said...

o_0" waw...^_^V ahahaha...

pahrak15

pahrak15
Hi!

Followers