Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Campus Idol

Our club, Liriko, launched the first ever Campus Idol at our school. Weeks before the semi-finals and the finals was the audition. I was one in our section who was forced to join but in the end, I was the only one who joined and it sucked. I did not intend to go through the next rounds. I just sing as if I was asked to sing, no much preparations were done. I singed 1234 by the Plain white T's and the judges did not totally liked it. They said I did not feel the song, it was very soft that they can barely hear it, etc. I agreed with them. I did not pass in the audition but it's just okay for me.

We had the semi-finals and the finals in the afternoon of the Family Day. Talents in singing were shown. A lot of cheers from the crowds were thrown just to raise the heat of the event. I liked the results of the campus Idol. It was great. I think it was successful.

Tenten won the title, "First Campus Idol". She is really good in singing. All the finalists were good also but Tenten reigned from the voting and the judges decision.

No comments:

pahrak15

pahrak15
Hi!

Followers