Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fast Pace Week

Who wouldn't move as quick as possibly they can if that move will turn their High School sacrifices and hardships into triumph?

Last week was a total crazy week. Who wouldn't cram in studying for the semi finals and the congress?

The week started nice with 2 semi finals on Monday. We thought we wouldn't take any exams that day because there are no test papers coming in. We were having a doubt that we won't have half day because it won't be an examination day. Before we take our recess, Maam Jennylou arrived and gave our test in Ekonomiks to our adviser. AWWWWW. After that Sir Ces arrived and we had our exam in Math and it was so hard, hard in the sense that i don't know what to answer.

Next day was the second day of our exams. We had PE and Health as our first test. I forgot what comes next Physics, Filipino, or Chemistry but I am very sure that Chemistry was so damn hard. Last exam was Music.

Wednesday did not turn out good for me. We are still not yet done with the requirements for congress that day and I wasn't very particular on having congress that week. I am not yet prepared especially with the content of our research.

Thursday had been the same as Wednesday but my groupmates thought of having the congress on Friday so we crammed and tried to finish our paper even we still lack results for our experimentation. Oh well, I can't disagree, they are 2 and I'm only one.

Friday, I am hoping for the worst that we won't be able to defend our research. Well, that happened. I was glad, at least we can finish the lacking parts of our research. Eventhough we had been recommended by our adviser to defend, luckily for me, our names were not picked that day and the panelist ended the defense early.

I was relieved by the fact that we are sure to have the congress next week and we won't ask for a letter from our dear principal to have a reschedule for it. Thanks God.

I went home together with my friends and we celebrated that day at 7 11 but Big Bites Combo. I bought coffee to satisty and treat myself from my craving for it. I went to the church late and we had our choir practice.

No comments:

pahrak15

pahrak15
Hi!

Followers