Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hulog ng Langit

Me and my older sister are watching A Very Special Love, a film of Sarah and Johnlyod then suddenly someone from the outside called out for some reason. I went outside and saw a big truck. My heart beat fast when what I saw sinked in on my thoughts.

The man was looking for my Ninang, but my Ninang was out to watch a concert of Mr. Andrew Jabagat, the blind pianist I featured in my past blog. I called my Aunt and told her that someone is looking for my Ninang.

After a while I was ready to help the man bring in the mystery box(balik-bayan box) inside our house. I was really excited because I did not receive any item last time they send a box and now I know that I got new shoes. We did not open it yet because we are still waiting for my Ninang. I continued my blogging.

Around 9:30 p.m, they called me over to open the box. The first thing I searched was my shoes. I only found a shoe but I was not expecting that it was my shoes because there was no name indicated. After some digging and stuff, my sister found the other half and saw a tag having my name. I got so excited that I found my shoes so I went on one side and tried it on.

I was able to see a new printer, I thought it was mine but the box had an initials in it saying EAH, Darleen's Mom. I also found a new laptop heat fan but Darleen's name is on it.

I recieved a lot of T - shirts and with a lot i mean A LOT. I immediately took pictures on everything I have and save it on my computer.I plurked my items and I got lots of good feedbacks.

Am I a certified socialite?

I was so happy with everything I received. It seemed that I bought a new wardrobe for that day.

No comments:

pahrak15

pahrak15
Hi!

Followers